At Factorial we're looking for a Mid Software Engineer to help us take our People Organization Team to the next level. 📈
We want to develop the extremely talented people in our team, scale the company culture and evangelize our views on how Human Resources can make a difference for organizations all over the world. 🌎
About us 🤓
Factorial is an HR Software startup founded 5 years ago, we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M€ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital and K Fund). Take a look and see how we started: The origin 🕳
Diversity is part of our culture, we have more than 25 countries in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please feel free to apply with the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). We do not discriminate on any aspect, in fact; Factorial encourage everyone to join us!
Our Mission 🚀
To help small and medium companies automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions. Currently serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super talented team of over +200 people in its headquarters in sunny Barcelona.🌞
The team 💭
In the Product Experience Team (PXT) we focus on the experience of the customer driving the company’s product strategy, execution and potential reshaping of the company’s vision.
We are in a constant listening mode so it will be as close to the customer as possible. Our main focus will be on the Company's interactions with its employees, documents and tasks.
The Role 🔨
At Factorial we have a team of 35 very talented Full Stack developers. We are looking for engineers who can wear many hats, abstract problems, and find creative solutions. We look for smart people who are curious, proactive and have good soft/communication skills.
We are not looking for a long list of skills and technologies. Our stack is Ruby on Rails for the backend and React/React-native for the clients, but it’s not mandatory to be proficient on those (most of the team came with other areas of expertise which is very enriching). We believe that someone who has good aptitudes and is hungry for learning is what works best.
Working at an early-stage startup like Factorial means making a bigger impact and learning more. In terms of the day to day work, you will enjoy the freedom to tackle big technical challenges your own way, working alongside a group of experienced developers and joining in at a critical stage in the company's future success.
What will you be doing? 👀
- Work with dev peers and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
You should be a learner: you want to improve your skills not only in the engineering field but across any other areas.
- You should be an owner: You like proposing new hypotheses and be responsible for building, deploying and validating them.
- Must be proficient in at least one of our tech stack: Ruby on Rails or React.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise and handle tight deadlines.
- You love to share your experience and expertise to help others grow.
- You have to be comfortable with communicating in English.
- For remote working, your timezone should be between -4/+4 CET.
- The annual salary is € 40.000 for Mid Software Engineers.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- We allocate 1.000€ per year for each employee to spend on any learning material 📖
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝🏽
- Flexible schedules! ⏰
- Free physiotherapy in the office once a week! 💪
- Full remote flexibility 🏠
AXA private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Andjoy (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘🏽♀️
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Devengo 💸
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
Syra discounts ❗
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Pet Friendly 🐶
Want to know more about us? We #betonpeople 💜