At Factorial we're looking for a new Collection Specialist to help us boost the company to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
The Role 📜
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Collection Specialist to join our Finance team.
What will you be doing:
- contact clients and collect missed and outstanding payments.
- Identify outstanding account receivablesInvestigate historical data for debts and bills
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing issues
- Resolve customer credit issues
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Update account status records
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
Your Profile 🧐
- Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic
- Committed, organized, proactive
- Flexible, fast learner, risk-taker
- Decisive, multi-task
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Excellence in communicating and problem-solving
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +700 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).