At Factorial we're looking for a new Sales Development Representative - French Market to help us boost the company to the next level.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
- Prospecting, Strategizing and Qualifying the best leads with the Parnership Account Executives
- Engage with prospects via high volume cold-calling (60-80 calls/day), networking, email, e-marketing, campaigns, and social outreach
- Coordinate calls and meetings between qualified leads and Sales team
- Create your own strategy to seek and analyze prospect information online to leverage in sales efforts
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions
- Confirm Clients needs, develop initial clients profile and help to build the most personalized solution;
- Collaborate and strategize with AEs, Marketing, CX Team and Sales Manager.
- You are a native French speaker & fluent in English
- Tech savvy and a natural passion for digital innovation
- Fearless to pick up the phone and speak with a prospect
- Must be detail oriented, accountable, creative thinker, team player, open-minded, self-motivated & ambitious to grow within an exciting team!
- Excited to actively contribute to constant improvements and evolution! (we have a culture of change!)
- Have experience using tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Loom, etc.
- Have experience in Sales at a SaaS-based company or digital environment
- Have a solid understanding of how to roll out successful outbound campaigns
Perks of being part of our team
- Save expenses with Cobee and get your salary in advance with Payflow
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit and free caffeine and theine
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us!
About Factorial HR
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +700 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.
Do you want to know more about us?
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).