We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager (Brazilian market) to have full responsibility of Factorial's organic marketing strategy.
If you feel comfortable taking initiative and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing company and have a concrete impact on the future of People management.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What will you be doing? 👀
The Role 📜
- Take ownership and drive the Brazilian market organic inbound strategy and implementation to drive massive growth in website traffic, lead acquisition and revenue.
- Develop and implement SEO actions that include link-building, domain authority improvements, content strategy and website audits.
- Identify new organic revenue opportunities (outside of existing business lines), to grow our active user base.
- Ensure that the content and distribution strategy is contributing to our awareness, acquisition and retention goals.
- Manage campaign ROIs and brand KPIs while overseeing budget and resource allocation.
- Manage the Brazilian inbound marketing team (4 people) and external suppliers of the market: PR agency, link-building agency, copywriters, brand ambassadors etc.
- Set clear targets and KPIs to ensure the Brazilian inbound marketing team is constantly pushing themselves to grow on a hard- and soft-skill level.
- Work alongside with the Sales, Product, Performance, Marketing Ops teams to ensure that market goals are met.
Your Profile 🧐
- You are native Portuguese speaker & fluent in English
- Previous working experience as an Inbound Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager or similar role.
- Deep knowledge about SEO and demand generation: keyword research, link-building, on-page / off-page optimization etc.
- Drive, tenacity and results-oriented. You’re hard-working, motivated to make a big impact, and you persevere through adversity until the job is done.
- Initiative and growth mindset. You often come up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly analyzing the market to implement new ideas and opportunities.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team. You are extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to let your team loose or leave problems unsolved.
- Analytical rigor. You must know how to quantitatively analyze and optimize inbound marketing programs and growth initiatives.
Bonus Points ✨
- Curious person without fear of failure, experimentation and out of the box thinking.
- Great creative and data-driven mindset.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +700 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).