At Factorial we're looking for a new Tech Customer support to help us boost the company to the next level in the Product success team.
Ready to be part of the challenge?
We are looking for our next Tech Customer support who shares our passion for excellence and approaches the technical support role with a user-first mentality. The perfect candidate is a technically skilled person with strong troubleshooting abilities and good organization skills.
What will you be doing:
- Diagnostic and triage of complex issues and report them to the Development team
- Ensure that incidents are resolved within defined SLAs
- Set up and respond to customer inquiries regarding SQL
- Consolidate knowledge base to improve first level resolution and workflows
- Fix basic bugs
- Mentoring junior members of the team
You have +2 years of experience with:
- Strong SQL knowledge (you will be the tech champion in the team)
- Fantastic problem solving skills especially with complex technical problems
- Skilled at explaining technical problems and issues to the developers
- Experience with ticketing system such as Clickup
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Appreciates challenging situations.
Nice to have:
Understanding of API
Perks of being part of our team
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange
Syra and Nora Real Food discounts
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit and free caffeine and theine
- Flexible schedules, pet Friendly and no dress code!
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +700 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices. 🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).