At Factorial we're looking for a new Inbound Marketing Media Manager - US Market to help us boost the company to the next level. 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
Inbound media is the main acquisition channel for Factorial since our foundation. We build valuable content for small and medium companies on the topics of people and organizational management. We create blogposts, webinars, tools, guides, ebooks, videos, etc. that capture the attention of an exponentially growing pipeline of HR managers. With time and nurturing, those relationships trigger sales conversations and new customers for Factorial.
What will you be doing:
- Take ownership and drive US' organic inbound strategy and implementation to drive massive growth in website traffic, lead acquisition and revenue.
Develop and implement SEO actions and strategy including:
- Outreach link-building
- Website technical analysis, performance and audit
- Content strategy and optimization
Identify new organic revenue opportunities (outside of existing business lines), to grow our active user base +XX% MoM
- Define and execute content promotion tactics on social media and others to attract high volume of visitors.
- Manage campaign ROIs and brand KPIs while overseeing the media budget and resource allocation.
Manage the US inbound marketing team and external suppliers of the market: PR agency, link-building agency, copywriters, brand ambassadors etc.
- Set clear targets and ensure that the US inbound marketing team is constantly pushing themselves to grow on a hard- and soft-skill level.
- Work alongside with the Sales, Product, Performance, Marketing Ops teams to ensure that market goals are met.
Your Profile 🧐
- You are native English speaker
- Previous working experience as a Inbound Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager or similar role for at least 5 years in a growing company
- Strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - greater responsibility, overachievement on KPIs, fast track promotions)
Deep knowledge about SEO: keyword research, link-building, on-page/off-page optimization, acquisition tactics, etc.
- CRM and customer journey management (funnel optimization, nurturing, scoring, etc.)
- Drive, tenacity and results-oriented. You’re hard-working, motivated to make a big impact, and you persevere until the job is done.
- Initiative and growth mindset. You often come up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly analyzing the market to implement new ideas and opportunities.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team. You are extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to let your team loose or leave problems unsolved.
- Analytical rigor. You know how to quantitatively analyze and optimize inbound marketing programs and growth initiatives.
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Experience in the B2B Saas industry
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
Syra and Nora Real Food discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +700 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).