At Factorial we're looking for a new SEO Manager - Spanish Market to help us boost the company to the next level. 🦄
Ready to be part of the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
We are looking for an SEO Manager to own the SEO strategy of Factorial in Spain.
Inbound Marketing is the main acquisition channel for Factorial since our foundation. The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and has experience developing SEO and keyword strategies, building link-building action plans, measuring and reporting on success, and working with the right tools and technology to better analyze and optimize our efforts.
What will you be doing:
- Perform regular content audits to measure the performance of SEO and keyword strategies.
- Work with marketing managers to put performance tracking in place to measure the effectiveness of specific initiatives and campaigns.
- Share key analyses and data with relevant marketing team(s) and project stakeholders
- Develop SEO (keyword, on-page, off-page, etc.) strategies that help to improve search rankings and increase organic traffic
- Identify SEO opportunities through ongoing research and analysis of the Factorial website, competitors, content gaps, etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with the marketing department to execute and manage the SEO and content strategy
- Collaborate with the content team to identify and prioritize content/pages that need to be updated
- Document and update all SEO-related processes (how to do keyword research, on-page optimization checklists, etc.)
Your Profile 🧐
- You are a native Spanish speaker, & fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Previous working experience as an SEO Manager role (or similar) for at least 4 years in a growing company
- Strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - greater responsibility, overachievement on KPIs, fast-track promotions)
- Deep knowledge about SEO: keyword research, link-building, on-page/off-page optimization, acquisition tactics, etc.
- Revenue-driven mindset. Yes, your job is to increase the organic performance through SEO, but your focus should be on how that work impacts the company’s bottom-line.
- Well-versed in the use of Google Sheets/Excel to manipulate, transform and organize data in a way that it’s easy to understand.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset: Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis and creating dashboards/reports to track, monitor, and present current and historical performance data to other stakeholders.
- Experience working with “Topic Clusters” and/or “Hub-and-Spoke” content models is a plus.
- Initiative and growth mindset. You often come up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly analyzing the market to implement new ideas and opportunities
Bonus Points ✨
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Entrepreneur mindset - high energy and business hungry
- Work ethics, continuous learning ambition, and motivation to join a fast moving high performance team
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰 and get your salary in advance with Payflow 💸
- Healthy life with a free physiotherapist in the office, Gympass 🧘🏽♀️ and Alan as private health insurance 🩺
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts ❗
- Breakfast in the office, organic fruit🍏 and free caffeine and theine☕
- Flexible schedules ⏰, pet Friendly 🐶 and no dress code!😀
Is this you?! Come rock the world with us! 👌
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralize people data and make better business decisions.
Currently, serves thousands of customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, it has built a super diverse and multicultural team of over +700 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and EEUU offices.🌎
Do you want to know more about us? 👀
We've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. It has closed over 80M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).